Tuesday 25 September 2012

Luxe Pour La Maison


Bonjour tout le monde!

I want to introduce you all to my new Luxe Pour La Maison baskets. How fabulous are these.. I only intended on buying one but could not decide on which size. So I bought two and promised myself  to make a choice and return the other, but now they are home I can not return them as one is full of washing and the other I decided to use as toy storage. They would be perfect to store shoes, logs, towels, bedding, junk and anything you can get your hands on worth hiding. 






I also have the matching towels to this collection but have not yet used them. I am sure once we move and I claim back my Victorian style bathroom they will be used.

Le Bain Extra Large Basket - £16.99
Le Bain Large Basket - £12.99
Both purchased from Home Sense

Bargain I say!!

16 comments:

  1. Before I even got to the credits at the bottom, I thought "Tracy's been to Home Sense again!" Wish I lived nearer, I'd always be in there!

    How's the house situation going?

    Love Claire xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the baskets. Such useful storage.
    June

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love baskets lie that--those are great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so useful you can stick anything in them and make them look le chic.

      Delete
  4. Those are such beautiful baskets! We have a store here called "Home Goods"...wonder if it's the same as Home Sense?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Victoria I think its a Tk Maxx company so they sell a lot of similar products. Thanks Victoria :)

      Delete
  5. Ooooh Pinky i love them,tres chic!
    The towels are gorgeous and look oh so fluffy!
    I just read your update reply to Mrs Thriftwood above and am happy to read the new house is in the process,Wishing you luck with a buyer xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! I removed my comment as I think I am getting a little to ahead of myself its like a roller coaster ride this week up and down very stressful. Hope you had a great weekend. x

      Delete
  6. Those fabric baskets are just terrific! I would snap them up too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are making me well jel with all these Homesense and TK Maxx purchases. I'm on an economy drive and it's killing me!
    The baskets look lovely and very handy too.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha Missy I am on it with you no more buying now until I am sure we are moving. xx

      Delete
  8. Hello! I just found your blog. I have been looking for some new blogs for ages as I haven't been updating mine and needed some inspiration. I have spent a lovely couple of hrs reading through it after my sunday dinner. I love your blog!

    I get my Annie Sloane paint from Pickering, which you'll know well being from Scarborough. I am originally from Kirkbymoorside.
    Looking forward to reading more of your posts and getting back to updating my blog! I have abandoned it! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Aimee thank you for stopping by and following I am on a little break at the moment trying to hold back on decorating and buying. I will pop over to your blog! yes Pickering I LOVE PICKERING. They have such great antique shops. Welcome I am glad you stayed. Tracy x

      Delete

I love to read your thoughts and enjoy your comments.