Sunday 26 June 2011

Cath Kidston Dinner Set

If you know me well you will know how obsessed I've become with Miss Cath Kidston, I'm hoping it isn't a phase because I've paid for this ladies retirement home. After doing a spot of retail therapy as you do i came across these beauties in Home Sense, couldn't grab a trolley quick enough. I stacked the trolley full and then realised i was being a bit too greedy and carefully put some them back. As much to my amazement a large group of Asian woman flocked around these hidden treasures and took the whole lot. So i was very lucky that day, I've decided not to use them yet as i want to at least look at them before they get attacked by beans on toast.


I ended up buying another few green plates as they were so pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your thoughts and enjoy your comments.