Friday 16 March 2012

Pretty things

Recently I have become obsessed with the Ruffle's after making my dust ruffle I decided to use the rest of my material and create a Ruffle valance curtain. This was going to go in my front room but I think it would look too much with all my other revamped furnishings. So I have found a place for it in my kitchen but no doubt it will be moved to another room by the end of the month. Does anyone else get bored of one thing for too long? I sometimes think what was I thinking when I have made something.


Please excuse my back garden "Sigh" it is on my list of jobs to do before summer arrives.

I had found a little bargain yesterday I have a obsession with cake stands and came across this one for £3.99 its very dainty and looks great on my Cath Kidston plate. I think I will be baking again this week.


If anyone is wondering these are not real cakes :(


My Greengate spoons arrived today sadly the Claire range has been discontinued so I have opted for four of the same design they are so delicate but very Shabby Chic.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your thoughts and enjoy your comments.