Thursday 8 March 2012

"Mirror, mirror upon the wall, Who is the fairest of all?"

So this week I have been sifting through all of my mirrors and decided to hang this one on the wall, it isn't as big as I wanted it to be but I am trying to find a home for all my beautiful junk. I decided to put all of my other pieces on Gumtree as there really isn't any room to store everything. I am one of those people who see's  something buys it and then see's something else and then cant part with my previous purchase. This mirror came free from a huge UK store it was a gesture of good will as we had ordered a wardrobe which took 6 months to arrive. It seems I have bad luck with on-line purchasing, I am not complaining though as this mirror had a £120 price tag and I charmed my way into having it.

 
A pure example of compulsive buying loveable "Junk" I still have not found a home for all my nooks and crannies at the moment it is all piled into the display cabinet. The cabinet that I have recently bought is still waiting for a makeover I am still contemplating which colour to paint it. Also this week I have made a slip cover for our large Ottoman I have become quite a professional on the sewing machine lately and managed to whip it up in one evening pictures to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your thoughts and enjoy your comments.