Friday 16 March 2012

More mirrors

I came across this photo this evening and I fell in love with the idea I have so many mirrors different sizes and styles and my stair case looks identical to this one in the picture. The only problem is most of the mirrors I have are rather large so I will have to play around before I start knocking the nails into the wall. And because I have just decorated I do not want to regret repeating one of my crazy décor moments.


The question is do I stick with the same colour mirror throughout or should I mix it up?

I have been busy this evening priming all three mirrors I have decided to paint them all the same colour. I really liked the finish on the first mirror but it just would not look right with the new colour scheme. I have decided to paint them this colour in "Strong White" it has a hint of grey and a off white finish.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your thoughts and enjoy your comments.