Tuesday 19 June 2012

All things bright and beautiful


Whilst out shopping in Manchester at the weekend I popped into Primark and picked up a few bargains. First of all I could not help myself when I stumbled across the reduced to clear section and spotted bed shorts for £1, I paid for 2 pairs the pale blue and pink and then went back and bought them in a floral print too. Once I had got home I went back the next day and bought the pyjama bottoms for £5 and 3 tea towels at £1.20 each.... what a bargain. I have decided to turn a pair of bed shorts into two lampshades as they are just the right size and also the print is very pretty.  



Three pairs of pretty bed shorts


Vintage rose style tea cloths



Just a glimpse of how the bed shorts will fit a lamp shade
(You get the idea)


Bird on a glass bottle 



I also picked up this lovely glass bottle with a bird stopper from TK Maxx for £2.99 my partner did not see the pretty side of this but I knew it would go lovely in the bathroom, I wish I had bought two of these because they would of made lovely gifts. Enjoy your day!!

2 comments:

  1. I am very chiffed to have found your blog. Your furniture makeovers are lush. I love your teaput light too. You have some gorgeous things.
    Are you on flickr? I bet you would love it too.
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tracy I bought the teapot lamp from Laura Ashley i try and buy these items when they have their sale on which seems to be every weekend, god bless my bank account. Its a refreshing change to read blogs not only in America but here in the UK too as we can share our treasures. I am not on Flickr as of yet but I will have a look and join.

      Delete

I love to read your thoughts and enjoy your comments.