Wednesday 13 June 2012

Pink Clouds Never Rain

I have been making good use of the Annie Sloan paint and decided to paint everything that needed renovated "PINK". Out of one litre of AS chalk paint I have managed to paint a plate rack, display cabinet and a double headboard and I still have a quarter of a tin left its truly amazing. Here are some photos of before and after.

Before


After




 And now for the long waited renovated display cabinet, I held out for the right colour and here is finished result.

Before


After



I used AS clear wax and on the distressed areas a dark wax 



I love the end result and have decided to keep this piece in my home.
This gives me an excuse to fill it with tea cups and saucers and odd's and ends.
What do you think of the Annie Sloan paint?
I will be definitely purchasing more in different colours.  

1 comment:

  1. That is just the most darling cabinet!~~ I love it in Antoinette~what a cute blog you have!! Thanks for commenting...!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your thoughts and enjoy your comments.